Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just Curious

Does it make me a bad person that due to the long distance of my relationship, im tempted to seek affection elsewhere ?... Hear me out before you pass judgement.

 I'm incredibly huge on affection, I love my girlfriend more than most think is possible to love another.

I'll never allow myself to Act upon the urges but i still get them, because i get them does that make me a bad person? .. Because i feel like one. I feel as though i should be able to block off those thoughts considering i made the commitment to stay faithful, but then the analytical me tries to rationalize or justify rather, my emotions, its like i go through this battle with myself day in and day out. I'm kind of afraid to be around certain females because i dont know what i'd allow to happen if things were to get "misty" for lack of a more suitable expression. Now see this is where it gets TECHNICAL!....

The Love of My Life .. has given me, so to speak, permission to be minusculely promiscuous... I haven't and I don't plan to, but she says she loves me enough to overlook it. She says she with me till the end, and it pains her when I complain about missing her so much, and being lonely.... yet she doesnt seem to be suffering from the same urges as I... Is there something in a woman's mind that channels their emotions toward their body or the other way around and keeps them faithful.

Don't get me wrong I do know there are women out there that cheat and are promiscuous as well as women who dont. I knw the reality of things and I know the possibilities and implications of such leniency on the part of my fiance. But I have developed trust with her,we worked hard on it as friends for seven years, became the best of friends before even implementing the very concept of a relationship...I TRUST SHE ISNT DOING ANYTHING BEHIND MY BACK IN SCHOOL... which makes it so hard for me to allow myself to dwindle in any other "cookie jars"... She doesn't deserve me, indulging in selfish pleasures, even if i never intend to let them go past simple cuddling..

Which brings about my next question..... Is cuddling with a friend cheating? Or, well is it forbidden when in a relationship??


I Wonder........

1 comment:

  1. well I think am just a messed up person..but I don't think it is..and only when you let something like that get to you it turns into guilt and you spiral into a world of miserable daunting thoughts...remember nothing exists so why let nothing haunt you

    ReplyDelete